Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Chipotle Girls!














Ok so this is my first time having a blog and i really have no idea what i am doing! But i thought i would give you all a little background.... right now i just quit my job at Chipotle Mexican grill and have a lot of extra time which seems to lead to me spending money which is a very bad thing!


I really enjoyed working there and met a lot of great people. I worked with one of my best friends. Me and two other girls got really close and became known as the Chipotle girls around the shopping plaza! We went and saw movies together, went shopping you know the whole nine yards. We actually got pretty close.




The Chipotle Girls!


This was right after the three of us went and saw Mamma Mia the movie. That was one of the funniest movies i have seen in a while the three of us were singing and laughing the whole movie then we decided to have a photo shoot afterwards it was fun!

















No comments: