Friday, September 26, 2008

College is Hard....

Yes.... I will admit it... college is HARD! I thought it would be difficult but not as hard as it is.... i recently had to take three major exam and have a fourth one in two days. I thought studying a couple hours would be fine i could do good if i read the chapeters and understood the vocabulary but it is not enough.... it is never enough... at this point i want to quit but i cant cause my parents paid lots of money for me to be here so i guess i am just going to have to study harder cause four hours a day isnt enough! I think i am going to explode with all this studying and terms and other usless crap that after this semester i am going to forget any ways... oh well i guess we do what we got to do even if it is pointless and sucks. yay....

2 comments:

Carla said...

I'm sorry! I wish I could make it easier or be there to help, but I know you will try your hardest and that's what matters. You are very smart and will do fine once you figure it out.

Tara said...

Hey Lindz, sounds like you're having a rough time. I know you can do it. I will def keep you in my prayers. I'm pretty close with the man upstairs so you'll probably ACE your next exam! ;) Be Happy!