Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 1: A recent photo and 10 facts! I can do this!


This may be one of my all time favorite photos of me. :) I love it!


Ok 10 facts:
1. I'm a senior at BYU
2. I love music and always have music going on in the background. Country may be my favorite genre.
3. I love to dance and choreograph
4. I love to hike and be outdoors
5. I want to travel
6. I'm from Phoenix and a AZ girl at heart.
7. I absolutely hate spiders... ask any of my family members
8. I have a sweet tooth and love anything chocolate and sugary
9. I like to stay busy. I find that packing my days makes me more productive, happier, and helps me enjoy life more. I'm not a huge fan of down time.
10. I love food. I really wish I was a better cook so I could make amazing meals and everything. I should practice more but being a college student makes it hard. :)

No comments: