Monday, February 22, 2010

Trip to Arizona to get out of Provo for V-Day!


This Just Explains us! haha

Valentine's Day weekend and President's Day weekend my mom asked me to drive down to visit because she loves me and misses me! Well Friday around 2pm I decided it would be nice to get away for the weekend but the problem was finding someone to go on such short notice. Fortunately, my good friend Brandon was up for a random trip so we packed and got in the car by 4pm and we were off. It was a fun trip we visited some of my favorite restaurants, played pool, played games with the family, went to the temple, and did anything we could fit in two days. It was a such a fun relaxing trip and it was fun to explain to everyone why I was bringing a guy home on Valentines Day weekend! Here are some of the highlights of the trip. I really enjoyed the weekend home and me and Brandon now know entirely too much about each other!

Brandon and Dad killing a bee that go tin the house, it was hilarious to watch!

Brandon,Kennedy, me and Kaitlyn at Barros pizza!! So good!

Me and Brandon, we found a Shaq-tus!!!!!!

Brandon and I at the temple, Yes i know it looks like we are dating, were not. :)


1 comment:

Tara said...

Next time there needs to be a pic of you and me at lunch! Glad you got to visit with your new boyfriend. I've been telling everyone you're almost engaged so keep me posted. Love ya!