Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter 2010 Semester!

It's amazing how fast time goes by.... I got a letter this week from Elder Robbins and it was great to hear from him but it got me thinking all about life and where I am at right now. Well right now I am kicking myself in the butt for taking 16 credits and working at the same time. Talk about having none of the time to myself! :) But I have some of the most amazing friends that help me out I love it! At the bottom is some pictures of us from the other week going to the nicklecade it was so much fun! I also appreciate my family and all of their love and support i talk to my mom all the time and I am so glad cause I would be going crazy if i couldn't she puts up with all my banter and complaining! its great! I love it! :)

So like i mentioned i am taking 16 credits, then i am still working 20 hours a week which i love my job! It has opened up so many opportunities for me and i am so grateful! On top of this, I have taken on new responsibilities in the committees I'm on and i have joined new ones cause i can't seem to stop volunteering! Finally, I am still the Activities committee co-chair which keeps me busy! Life is busy busy!

Here are a bunch of pictures from the past couple of months!


WARD CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!!!

ME AND PATRICK AT THE 2010 GRAND PRIX FOR THE OLYMPICS!

ME AND ANDREA AT THE NICKLECADE!! WE WON THE HATS!

EVERYONE AT THE NICKLECADE! ONE OF THE FUNNEST NIGHTS!

No comments: